Township of Union
1976 Morris Avenue
Union NJ 07083
Union township was also known as Connecticut Farms.
- Union Yesterday and Today by Robert C. Allen (Union: Union Township Board of Education, 1962)
- B’Nai Abraham Memorial Park, 2600 US Hwy 22 E., Union, NJ 07083
- Connecticut Farms Presbyterian Church Burial Ground, Chestnut St., Union, NJ. Call ahead. History, name search, inscriptions, and photographs are online. Inscriptions also can be found at the Union County Historical Society and in the Alexander Library Archives at Rutgers University.
- Graceland Memorial Park, Galloping Hill Rd., Union, NJ
- Hollywood Cemetery, 1621 Stuyvesant Ave., Union, NJ 07083
- Hollywood Memorial Park and Mausoleum, 1500 Stuyvesant Ave., PO Box 489, Union, NJ 07083. In business since 1939. Cemetery records available for searches and housed on-site. Staff available for assistance, call for appointment. Written requests also accepted.
- Union Cemetery, 1621 Stuyvesant Ave., Union, NJ 07083
Historic Sites & Museums
- Caldwell Parsonage, 909 Caldwell Ave., Union, NJ 07083
- Liberty Hall Museum, 1003 Morris Ave., Union, NJ 07083
Libraries & Historical Societies
- Union Public Library, Friberger Park, Union, NJ 07083
- Union Township Historical Society, Caldwell Parsonage, 909 Caldwell Avenue, Union Township, NJ 07083, email@example.com for help in Union County genealogical searches