City of Linden
Linden City Clerk
301 North Wood Avenue
Linden, NJ 07036
- Linden (NJ) (Making of America) by Lauren Yeats (Arcadia, 2002)
- Images of America: Linden, New Jersey by Lauren Pancurak Yeats Dover, NH: Arcadia Publishing, 1997)
- This Is Linden by League of Women Voters of Linden (Linden, 1973)
- Mt. Calvary Cemetery, 1000 E. Edgar Road, Linden, NJ 07036-2437. In business since 1911. Governed by St. Adalbert’s Church. Cemetery records on-site and available for searches. No appointment necessary. Staff available for assistance. Phone requests accepted.
- Rosedale and Rosehill Cemetery Association, 355 E. Linden Ave., PO Box 1610, Linden, NJ 07036-2421. In business since early 1900s. Online name search, cemetery maps, and floral purchases. Visiting hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Searches by appointment, staff available for assistance. Fee involved for searches involving more than one individual.
Libraries & Historical Societies
- Linden Public Library (Main), 31 East Henry St., Linden, NJ 07036
- Linden Public Library, 100 Edgewood Road, Linden, NJ 07036
- Linden Public Library, 1425 Dill Ave., Linden, NJ 07036
- Linden Historical Society, 608 W. Elizabeth Ave., Linden NJ 07036